Monday 16 May 2016

Affectionately Yours 2016-2017 Annual Catalogue Sneak Peek!

After going to the amazing Onstage Local event at Telford for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators I have been very excited about the New 2016-2017 Annual Catalogue. So here is my first make with some of the lovely new products from the Affctionately Yours suite of products.
This card features three of our lovely new InColours Dapper Denim, Sweet Sugarplum,and Emerald Envy. I know we are not supposed to have favourites...but these are definitely my favourite of the new colours. I used a standard 6x4 card base in a Sweet Sugarplum which I stamped in the same colour with flowers and leaves from the Affectionately Yours stamp set. The White card is the embossed with the scrummy new embossing folder from the Floral Affections embossing folder set. I then used the blender pens to colour in the raised areas.
The greeting comes from the Tin Of Cards set, stamped in Dapper Denim, which neatly fits between the two stamped flower bunches stamped in Sweet Sugarplum. The White card is the trimmed and mounted on a piece of Daper Denim card to finish it all off.   I hope you like this card, and do check back for more sneak peaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment